top of page

About the Miss Bella Rose Scholarship Pageant

The Miss Bella Rose Scholarship Pageant was founded in 2021 as a fun and exciting way to fundraise. Each contestant raises money as they compete in the categories of Interview/Professional wear, Mommy/Daddy & Me, Talent (dance), and Formal wear.  The pageant is split into 3 titles: Miss Babybud (Ages 3-6), Miss Rosebud (Ages 7-12), and Miss Bella Rose (Ages 13-18). Of the money raised, 80% of it goes towards their tuition, fees, and costumes for the 2023-24 dance year at The Concrete Rose Dance Academy. The remaining 20% goes towards the BEANSTALK Scholarship Program. 

Meet the Royal Court


People's Choice
Award Winner

Alexis Hargrove

Apply to be a contestant for our 4th Annual Scholarship Pageant

Applications open June 2024

Ready. Set. BLOOM!

bottom of page